“The Rainwater HOG makes it easy to commit to a lifestyle of rationalized use and conservation. The system boasts negligible costs, simple technology, and immediate results.“
-Beverly Maloney-Fischback, CEO, Founder and Publisher of Organic Spa Magazine
The HOGs are a great product and a very clever design. With only a narrow gap along the side of my house which would have otherwise been unable, the installation of the tanks there has been of real benefit. The post-sale care and service of the HOG team has been fantastic and I could not be happier with this product.
– Ian Goff, homeowner Sydney, Australia
I was looking for a system that would be able to sit as flat against the wall as possible, which could easily form and array and where the integrity of the connectors was paramount.
– Michael Ruehle, GREENHeart Builders, Inc. on why he chose HOG tanks for the Brietzke install
“This is an awesome addition to our school garden!”
– Jack Griffith, Egg Harbor City Community School (EHCCS) principal, on two Rainwater HOG tanks for the edible school garden.
“I liked [the HOG tank] not only for its technical purpose, but also for its innovative design that I thought the kids would connect with. At that age the “cool factor” weighs in on personal connection.”
– Mindy Germain, co-chair Daly Green Committee on HOG tanks at the Daly School Garden
“Water is already a scarce resource, even more so on an island. We anticipate changes in utility fees and building codes to encourage more harvesting of rainwater. HOGs are an important first step in that dialogue.”
– Daniel Sandomire, Vice President of Armstrong Development, Ltd. on HOG tanks at the Department of Hawaiian Homelands Maui development
“Instead of taxing the taps, the home’s drought-tolerant garden can be watered with runoff from the roof… Because the HOGs [tanks] are slim, they can be positioned directly under a downspout without blocking the walkway – a necessity on a tight city lot like this.”
– Dwell Magazine on HOG tanks at the Simpatico Prototype House